Dorothy Shaw's Reviews > Collide

Collide by Megan Hart

Apr 18, 2011

bookshelves: favorites, best-sex-scenes-and-story
Read from July 02 to 11, 2011

I'm not even sure how to review this book. I don't want to spoil it. I love the way Megan Hart writes. I love how her stories are realistic and in depth. This is an interesting and amazing book.

As always, Megan caught me and kept me in the story the entire time. I take my time reading Megan's books, her characters have an incredible depth to them and within the first chapter I am completely invested in the story.

Emm is layered and learning to stand on her own feet. Her disability had made that impossible in the past. Johnny is so much more than just your typical yummy male you read in romance stories. He is yummy, but he is also layered like Emm.
Their story is complicated and wonderful. It's a romance with a happy ending, but not your typical happy ending. I was hoping against hope that what I was seeing and beginning to believe about the situation between Emm and Johnny was really going to be the outcome. It was, and I was relieved. The whole time I found myself saying, "Can it be?" Truly gripping.

Bravo Megan!!!! Thank you for sharing your gift with the world.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Collide.