Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book 's Reviews > You First

You First by Kim Dare

Apr 17, 2011

bookshelves: m-m

I give this 4.5

I really enjoyed this story. You have Luke a 23 year old submissive manwhore who's been around the block and knows how to have great sex. Then you have Justin an 18 year old alpha who wants more with Luke. They have great sex and great chemistry.

The problem...Luke always comes first. This irritates Luke to no end. He doesn't understand how Justin, and 18 year old can hold out all the time. He tries to hold out on coming but Justin knows exactly what to do to make him come. Then one night while Luke and Justin are with each other, Luke finally succeeds in not coming and Justin takes this the wrong way. He believes that he can't get Luke off anymore. Justin walks away and Luke feels bad.

Justin makes Luke jealous at a club and Luke can't take anymore. They finally confront each other and Luke tells Justin that about his plan on not coming first when they have sex. Justin admits that he jacks off before they meet up cause he gets too riled up for Luke.

It's hot, funny and did I mention hot?!!!

Not bad for a 99 cent read from Amazon.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read You First.