Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews:::'s Reviews > The Darkest Seduction

The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter

Mar 30, 12

bookshelves: lotu, angels-demons-and-incubi-ohmy, 2012, greeks-and-such, to-be-reviewed
Recommended for: All LOTU Fans
Read from March 22 to 23, 2012

Loved it...review to come!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Darkest Seduction.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: I cant wait..I cant wait...I cant wait!

message 2: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN Mrs. V-I really want to read these very soon as well! I love curling up and reading fun PNR during the winter months (especially when I'm single) so these are Definitly on my soon TBR list. How do these measure up In your opinion to DH or BDB?

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: LOTU is an awesome series. I know you will love it! The Lords are def hawt as hell!! It has some greek myth in there too! I love it!

message 4: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN Great! I'm going to download the first four books and the prequel because can you believe I can download them to my nook for $10.00 a package deal! I'm excited about this deal!;) I figured if you loved the romance I would as well!

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: OMG...The Lords are...there are no words! You will see! The prequel was ok! I would start with Darkest Night, but thats me!!

message 6: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN You know what, I never start with the prequel first ever! I usually only read the prequel when I'm needing a "fix" from one of my favorite series :) it's just that it's included in the bundle is all. Since it was cheap I grabbed it quick :) I can't wait to read it too!:)

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Yay!! Can't wait til you do!!

message 8: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN I might read it before DH because I want to be caught up to read the new one when it comes out! Also since I already purchased them :)

Becky Lords of the Underworld is my all time favorite series :)

message 10: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN Becky-Isn't your lastname Lord from this series?
I'm not sure why I never read it, since I love great PNR's. I think maybe I was confused with the strange pandora's box theme, but the more I think about, I've read much more convoluted themes in books and fell in love.

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Just wait til you read it! I think the Pandora thing is pretty cool!

Becky....I just noticed that you added Russell in your name:)

Miss Vain....As much as I want you to read DH...and it is awesome!!! Im kinda hoping you read LOTU first:) Like right now......

message 12: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN Mrs.V-I've decided the Pandora theme will be cool as well, and I'm still unsure why I was scared I wouldn't be able to understand it LOL.

Oh and she did it fairly recently, looks like Bones has stollen another one of our hearts :))))

I'm excited to read both actually, and since you and I like the sane type of PNR I'm sure I will love it. I think I will read the first book after I finish this book I'm reading now:) Caris Roane has recently reminded me why I love PNR so much ;) Yay! I'm excited to read it Mrs. V!!!

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Im excited for you! I just read the latest LOTU book! I got it when it came out in April but I waited and it was awesome!!

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: OMG...Im so excited! All LOTU fans are impatiently waiting on Darkest Seduction(Paris' Book)! Im telling you...you will love the Lords! If u loved Demonica you will!

message 15: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN Well you know I loved Demonica ;) not as much as BDB but I still loved it;)

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: You will love it! Did you read my blogpost on Monday? The excerpt came from book 3!! Super H0t!!

Becky Mrs. Vishous - yea, I figured Lord would cover them all ;) I added Russell right after I finished the NH books :)

Miss Vain - I CAN'T believe you haven't read LOTU yet. I never mentioned it to you because I just assumed you must have read this great series by now. I think it's even better than BDB, if that's possible. The guys are great, but it has an interesting storyline going on that is WAY better than the stupid lessers. I would skip the prequel for now and just save it for when your done and trying to hold on to the series.

message 18: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN Mrs. Vishous-Yes I read it, and quite honestly that's what gave me the idea isn't that funny?! I didn't realize that until you mentioned it:) I read that quoted scene on your page and swooped on the series from there lol!

Becky-Actually I'm just as surprised Mrs. V didn't tell me about it sooner because her and I always talk books! Lol. Becky had you mentioned it to me LOL I would have totally read it;)) the new Guardian of Ascension series by Caris Roane, I believe I like it better than BDB as well because no annoying lessers!!! The LOTU sound great :) ya I never read the prequels until the end of the series out of boredom or nostalgia of the series! :)

Becky So are you starting it tonight? ;)

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: I swear....just like Becky, I assumed you read LOTU as well! What makes LOTU sooo good is that theres no stupid lessors and the secondary story lines in the series are awesome!! I agree...LOTU is better than BDB! I wasnt impressed with Lover Unleashed and The Darkest Secret was SOOOOOOOOOOO good!

OMG...I cant wait til you start reading it Vain!

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Yes read it now!!!

Becky If you start reading it, it's going to be like when whoever was reading the Fever Series a few weeks ago, I'm going to feel the need to re-read. I'll live vicariously through you in the mean time :)

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Riiight!! Iv only read it once too!

message 24: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN Oh that's how I feel all the time! I felt that way when Becky read the NH series:))

Remember Mrs.V when you read Georgina Kincaid and I started reading along with you too because I missed it too! Mrs. V, are you excited that were getting the last Georgina book this month??! I'm so eager to find out what happens with Georgina and Seth;)

You can live vicariously through my reading as well Becky! I don't mind ;) lol

message 26: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN Lol me too! ;)

message 27: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN I must finish this entire series before this gets released!!! :-)

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: ya!! hurry up chickey!!!!

message 29: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN No worries I am! I just want to read them all at once with no interuptions. :-)

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Thats what I did and it was awesome!

message 31: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN I plan to do just that in a couple of weeks!:-)

Marcella I just love the cover.

Lexxie it's out TODAY!!

Becky Woo hoo!!

Marcella I am ordering it from Amazon today. YAY!!

Becky Me too :)