Jessica's Reviews > Dragon Slippers

May 17, 11

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: all-timefavorites
Read from April 16 to May 15, 2011

My first published novel, and I have to say: I am pretty DARN impressed with myself! I read it aloud to my son (6 years old) because he wanted to know what was in Mommy's books. He liked it as well!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dragon Slippers.

04/16/2011 page 32
04/20/2011 page 95
27.0% 4 comments
04/25/2011 page 150
43.0% 1 comment
show 3 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Ruth love this book... was a pleasant surprise when i found out there was a sequel last year!

message 2: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy there are two sequels! and they're both great! and so are her other books. Did you know there's a national scavenger hunt that has Princess of the Midnight Ball and Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow in it? I submitted the S&M,I&S one because that's the book i knew the best

Jules As much as I completely loved the Dragon Slippers series, I still think there should be a fourth book where they raise the baby dragons... perhaps a bonus book? :3

Karen Keyte I loved this book and the whole series. You have every right to be impressed!

Jessica Thanks, Karen!

Colliegirl: There will be more dragon books. However, they are technically middle grade and you shouldn't have a married, pregnant protagonist in a MG book . . . so I'm planning more books with other humans!

Kathy I love this series.
Please keep writing!

Natalie Such fun books! I've enjoyed the whole series and I love recomending them to young and old alike!

Becky I don't see why you couldn't continue her story, but if that's not possible, can she be involved in it?

message 9: by Bev (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bev I loved your Dragon Slippers book so much that I recommend it to all my sixth grade students who like a good fantasy. In fact, I didn't know you had written sequels until a student did a book project on it! Keep up the good work!

message 10: by Sariah (new) - added it

Sariah I loved this book! It was amazing!

Laura Even as an adult, I loved this book. It was fantastic!

Rosie Woodward I adore this book to the end of the earth! Thankyou so much for Creel, she is a major role model to me! Never stop writing!

Laura G. Chandler I loved it! I can't wait to read the next one.

message 14: by Bec (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bec Horowitz This is my favorite book ever. Jessica Day George, I want to be an author because of you. You have completely changed my life. I have always loved reading and literature in general, but your books have shown me that even if you touch one life with your story, you have already made a huge difference in this world. One more smile, one more laugh, one more perfect minute of peace. Thank you.

Jessica Thank you! You're awesome, Bec!

Muffin Read this in middle school and I loved it