Auntee's Reviews > Leaving Normal

Leaving Normal by Stef Ann Holm
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Leaving Normal.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shawna (new) - added it

Shawna Hi Auntee,

I haven't read anything by this author before, but I like this premise...a firefighter hero and an older woman/younger man theme. What's the heat factor/rating on this? What's your favorite book by this author?

Auntee This was a good one, Shawna, (younger firefighter!) and it inspired me to read some of her backlist. The heat factor of all her books is on the mild side, but they're all well written (good stories and characters) so I didn't mind. I'll send you some recs as long as I don't get one of those "503 server errors" I've been getting.:(

Auntee Shawna, check out Undressed, Lucy Gets Her Life Back, Pink Moon, and All the Right Angles--these were all pretty good. I noticed that a lot of the time her heroines are single mothers--I'm wondering if maybe the author is too?

message 4: by Shawna (new) - added it

Shawna Cool...thanks a bunch! I've added them to my TBR list. I'll probably start with this one since it's got a young firefighter hero!

Auntee wrote: "I noticed that a lot of the time her heroines are single mothers--I'm wondering if maybe the author is too?"

I noticed that too, and I like the single mom theme in romance, so these sound good! Thanks again! :)

Rossy Oh Good thing you asked Shawna!
I have been wanting to buy what seems to be her "All" series, but didn't want to be disappointed. I think i'll get them now along with the few others you recommended, Auntee. Thanks!

message 6: by new_user (last edited Oct 05, 2009 05:47PM) (new)

new_user I like the single moms too, Shawna! If you like PNR, a good one is Sea Fever, but it's second in a series, I warn you. LOL.