Victoria Evangelina Belyavskaya's Reviews > How to Craft a World Class Life

How to Craft a World Class Life by Robin S. Sharma

Apr 16, 11

bookshelves: audible-com, in-english, read-again, spirituality, take-notes, use-in-work, personal-development
Recommended for: everybody who wants to be TOP CLASS SELF!
Read on April 16, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: many

~INVEST IN SELF~

Do you want to be the best YOU there is? Remember, there are unlimited choices and you make them every SECOND of your life! It does sound scary... there are so many chances to spoil everything!... thus, you want this very short (one hour!) and very uplifting speed-putting-you-on-the-right-tracks guide from the most energetic, smart and charming Robin Sharma!

Basically: know what you want, and invest in creating the best possibilities for achieving it! Invest in your physical, spiritual, professional, personal development: and it all will pay you back immensely.

Lovely audio book; there was a time in my life when I listened to it several times a week! Just Robin's voice, full of optimism and encouragement, made wanna do my best to become the best me I could manage at the time! ...and I have to give myself a pat on the shoulder: I know I am doing if not my VERY best, then the next to it, and you know what, perhaps it is time to listen-listen-listen to the World Class Life again and again!

Victoria Evangelina Belyavskaya
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Craft a World Class Life.

Comments (showing 1-3)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna Burroughs Dear Victoria,
It sounds wonderful!! Now--when are YOU going to do your own audio book on "Positive Energy?"
Much Love,
Anna

Victoria Evangelina Belyavskaya :) I am THINKING about it.... I oughtta start planning!!! and ACTING!! :)

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna Burroughs You will my dear,
When THE time is RIGHT!!! I KNOW you will!!!
MUCH MUCH LOve,