Beth's Reviews > Fish Tales: The Guppy Anthology

Apr 15, 2011

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: mystery
Read in April, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fish Tales.

message 1: by Kathy (new) - added it

Kathy Thanks for the recommendation, Beth.

Beth You're welcome, Kathy! I'm a fan of short stories and buy & read anthologies whenever I can, and this is an especially good one.

message 3: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa I liked cozy mysteries, thanks for the recommendation Beth.

message 4: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan Thanks for the recommendation, Beth.

Beth You're welcome, Melissa and Susan. If you like either mysteries or short stories, and especially if you like both, this collection is for you!

message 6: by Lonnie (new)

Lonnie thanks for the recommendation. I looked at my library and they don't have a copy. Sad to say it's going on my long, long list of books I would like to read... but when?!

Beth Hi Lonnie,
You can either fill out a patron request form asking your library to purchase a copy or fill out an inter-library loan request to see if they can borrow a copy from another library for you to read.

Beth Slater Thanks, Beth! Way back when, Chris sent me her book and it was great so it's good to see her intro. I've seen Annette's name before, and you're no guppy...I got my Kindle copy ;)

Beth Hi Beth,
I'm still a member of the Guppies chapter, though, because they let the published Guppies stay in if we want. And, I've made so many friends there, I definitely want to stay in!