Paris's Reviews > Hunting Fear

Hunting Fear by Kay Hooper

Jan 22, 2012

bookshelves: mystery-thriller-suspense-intrigue, paranormal, 2012
Read from May 08, 2011 to January 22, 2012

Up until this book I had enjoyed reading Kay Hooper’s Bishop/Special Crimes Unit series. Each book was a new adventure and I totally had a little crush on Bishop. I took a break before this book because I had a ton of new books to read, but that break didn’t matter. I jumped right back into the SCU world like I’d never left. This time around we focused on Lucas Jordan and his abilities and of course there was a girl that made his life more interesting. The relationship between Lucas and Sam was great. I loved that they had a past and a difficult one at that. I loved how they played off of each other and how Sam needled Lucas whenever she could. They are by far my favorite couple so far in this series, even surpassing Bishop and Miranda. The killer was exceptionally creepy, which made me love this book more so for the first time in the series, I gave one of the books 5 out of 5 stars. I just wish we got to see the couples after their story more often. I would love to explore Sam and Lucas’s relationship more.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hunting Fear.