Mary's Reviews > Tea and Witchery

Tea and Witchery by Marie Dees

Jun 26, 2011

bookshelves: magic, magic-witches, paranormal-mystery, paranormal, cozy-mystery, favorites
Read on June 26, 2011

In Cassadega, Florida, the paranormal is normal and chats with the dead are an everyday occurrence. Lynn is unaware of the town's psychic connection when she drives into town for a visit with her aunt. But strangeness turns dangerous when the president of the Psychic Society is murdered after being cursed by a coven of witches.
Now Lynn has to keep her aunt from being accused of concocting a poisonous brew while discovering who the real murderer is. Should she be suspicious of quiet, reserved Alex who doesn't seem to fin in the town or young, gentle Patrick who is in danger of being restricted from giving his tarot readings? Are the Society member's attempts to solve the murder through psychic methods going to yield results or just more victims?

I had so much fun with this book! The book cover is soooo boring, but the blurb convinced me to buy it anyway. I really loved the strange but likable characters of this story. If you like a sweet and funny cozy mystery with great characters you won't regret reading this one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tea and Witchery.