Stacy {Texas Reader}'s Reviews > Darkness Unbound

Darkness Unbound by Keri Arthur

Oct 02, 11

bookshelves: paranormal-other
Read from September 29 to October 02, 2011

If you loved the Riley Jenson/Guardian series, you will absolutely love this. We first met Risa in the Guardian series and she's all grown up now with drama of her own. It really felt like we were just continuing the Guardian series with a new generation of characters. Riley and Quinn, along with most of the Guardian characters make appearances and we get to learn what has happened to them in the interim. Keri Arthur really can tell a story, I was hooked from page one. It has lots of action, a twisted paranormal puzzle to solve, and even a love interest for Risa. I loved every page of it. I don't want to give any spoilers away, so I will keep this short, but I want to tell everyone that if you loved Riley Jenson, you will love Risa. I was crushed when the Guardian series ended so I have waited a long time for this series to start, and it does not disappoint. I can't wait for the next book, I have already pre-ordered it and will be stalking the mailbox on delivery date.

If you haven't read the Guardian series, I would start there so you know who the characters are and how we all came to this point. It's an action packed thrill ride with lots of "hot" sexy action to accompany it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Darkness Unbound.

10/01/2011 page 69
19.0% "if you loved Riley Jensen, then you will love this one. Riley and Quinn are supporting characters!"