Heather's Reviews > Ammon

Ammon by Heather B. Moore

May 12, 11

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: historical, lds-fiction, religious, series
Read in May, 2011

First of all, I've volunteered to serve on the 2011 Whitney Award committee, which means that AMMON will not be eligible for nomination for the 2011 Whitney Awards. I've won the award twice and been a finalist all four years. So I think it's time I give back to this great institution.

Second, I gave 5 stars to this book because I had a cool experience during the final galley stage. I was dreading reading it "one more time" and it had been a few months since I'd read the thing straight through. I was pleased that I really enjoyed the book. I stopped at a few points and said, "I like this story!" As you may know, authors get to the point of despising their books during the editing process. So the revelation was exciting for me. And now I'm even more excited to turn this book over to my readers.

I hope you'll enjoy AMMON!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ammon.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kathy Loving it so far!

Cheryl I can't wait to read Ammon. Is it still being released June 1?

message 3: by Alohagirl (new)

Alohagirl It feels like i have been waiting for the book FOREVER! can't wait!!!!

Shanda While I'm a little bummed about not being able to see AMMON as finalist/winner next year, I understand and support your reasons. I really enjoyed my Whitney Committee experience (though I wish I could have helped even more than I did). Good luck and thanks for writing such an amazing story!

Heather Cheryl, yes, AMMON will be in stores any day now. Shanda, I'm excited to be on the Whitney committee for 2011, and I hope to write many more Whitney-potential novels :-)