Heather C's Reviews > Pale as a Ghost

Pale as a Ghost by Stephen Osborne

Apr 26, 11

bookshelves: ghosts, m-m, ebook, fantasy, read-2011, mystery, paranormal, series, witches-wizards-magic, zombies, read-with-b, dreamspinner-press
Read from April 22 to 26, 2011

This was a very enjoyable light read for me. The characters were sweet. I really liked Duncan and Robbie. Poor Robbie. He was such a sweetheart. And who wouldn't love to have zombie bulldog who needs to chomp the heads off of squirrels everyday to stay "alive". Gotta love Daisy...so protective of Duncan. I enjoyed the mystery and trying to figure out what "the man" really was even though it was pretty obvious.

There were a few inconsistencies in the plot the bothered me on occasion but it was still a good read. I'm pretty sure I'll read the sequel since the ending was so bittersweet and I'm curious to see what happens.

Keep in mind that this is Fantasy, not Romance. There is a little bit of romance, though.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pale as a Ghost.

04/21/2011
6.0% "This is cute"
04/23/2011
22.0% "This is so funny. And seems to be a fast read"

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions we have to read this one together!

Heather C Oh, tell me when!! I don't have it yet though. There is so much we are supposed to read I can't keep track. Lol

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions yeah not sure either but this one sounds awesome

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions Read this after Promise rock?

Heather C Yeah but I don't think I can start promise rock til like Thursday is that ok?

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions oh thats fine gives me an extra day to stock up on tissues

Heather C I just shipped them. They should be there by then

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions oh thank you

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions I wont even mention it is creepy you have my address with out me telling it to you ;)

Heather C I have special powers!

Heather C I googled "Bubbles Corner" and was able to see satellite images. You really need to wax

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions i am all natural lol

Heather C Oh yeah. Did I forget to say "eww"? I would suggest trying a longer skirt, but your tricks may not like that. The hot pink does look nice with your skin tone though.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions yes they like to see it before they buy it ya know? make sure they are getting their money's worth

Heather C Omg. LMFAO!! I've got nothing. I'm laughing to hard!

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions :) that make me smile

♡♥Ang ♥♡ you guys i want to read this too hahahah

Heather C Come read it Ang

♡♥Ang ♥♡ soon babe soon.. im loving my book at the moment

♡♥Ang ♥♡ ill ask BJ to read it with us, when we are finished with our book :D

Heather C K. Going back to sleep now :)

♡♥Ang ♥♡ giggles ok sweets night

message 24: by BJ (new) - added it

BJ sleep? WTF is that?! haha I'm a uni student, you may need to elaborate... :P

♡♥Ang ♥♡ Hahahah BJ!!

Heather C Haha Bj I remember those days.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions this is pretty light but seems good so far... very short chapters so you feel like you're reading really fast

♡♥Ang ♥♡ Sounds good to me:)
I am pretty sure bj is going to read it as well

Stephen Osborne I was having a bad day and was feeling a little down, and your review cheered me right up! Glad you enjoyed the book! I've got the sequel all plotted out...just have to get the other book finished so that I can start on it!
Thanks again!

Heather C Aww, sorry to hear you are having a down day. Hope it gets better!! I really enjoyed it! I can't wait for the sequel

message 31: by BJ (new) - added it

BJ mmm... i just finished sno ho and HAVE to read the sequal immediately... but then i'll have a go at this :)

Heather C Oh, yes. Life in Fusion is good!

♡♥Ang ♥♡ John wrote: "mmm... i just finished sno ho and HAVE to read the sequal immediately... but then i'll have a go at this :)"

YAY your finished!!!!

message 34: by BJ (new) - added it

BJ hehe i started reading today and might have accidentally neglected to clean my room in place of this... hehe i have fallen in love with Boone :)

♡♥Ang ♥♡ John wrote: "hehe i started reading today and might have accidentally neglected to clean my room in place of this... hehe i have fallen in love with Boone :)"

You started with out me Pfft u r naughty!!!!

message 36: by BJ (new) - added it

BJ noooo.... you told me to read the first one so we could read the second one together silly! haha

♡♥Ang ♥♡ Oh Yeah, can we move our little chat some where else i wanna ask u something hahahaha

message 38: by BJ (new) - added it

BJ yup :P ummmm... i can go on chat?

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions You two!!! Get a room

♡♥Ang ♥♡ Lmao bubbles,

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions You'd think this was a cocktail lounge the way you two were going at it.

Heather C See, I liked this book and there was no sex

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions Robbie had sex

Heather C It wasn't a scene in the book

♡♥Ang ♥♡ Babe it's the best place to find ur customers for you x

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions He reflected back on it so there was sex in the book even if it wasn't detailed

Heather C THE MC DID NOT HAVE SEX IN EITHER BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions Shut up you love sex and you know it !!!

Heather C You seem to be more obsessed with it than me

Heather C Or so you claim