Joan{missing the vampire bunny slippers!}'s Reviews > Iron Crowned

Iron Crowned by Richelle Mead

Apr 15, 2011

bookshelves: ebooks-i-have, favorites, audiobooks-d
Read from April 25 to 26, 2011

That son of a b***h!!!! That's what I said as soon as i finished the book! I never really liked him but what he tried to do takes the word 'ass' to a complete new level... What the heck???
Sorry I know i am rambling but i just haven't come to terms yet with what Kyio did!!

Ok the series definitely have started to get more interesting and I liked this book just as much as the second one, if not more!!! The next book definitely holds promise and I 'm waiting to see what happens next!

Mead has a way of finishing her books that always leaves you with a big question mark. I just hope she 'll come up with a nice outcome for Eugenie (hopefully one that involves Dorian-IMO-and if something nasty happened to Kiyo I can't say I would really mind...Maiwenn too preferably!)!:)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Iron Crowned.

message 1: by ♥ Ashleigh ♥ (last edited Dec 17, 2011 10:22AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

♥ Ashleigh ♥  contrary to popular belief i'm not actually mad! lol i know what u mean! i was super pissed at Kiyo as well after reading this book! i was like "WTF!?!? is he OUT OF HIS MIND!!!"
lol

Joan{missing the vampire bunny slippers!} Exactly!!! I mean I may not have lined the guy, but I definitely didn't see that one coming!!! I wanted to strangle him! And Eug for leaving Dorian!
I really liked the sister in this book though!
Have you read the 1st chapter of the next book???

♥ Ashleigh ♥  contrary to popular belief i'm not actually mad! nope, is it good??

mmm i liked kiyo more at the start i thought dorian was a bit of a douche but by the time i got to this book i had decided eug has terrible taste in men but if i had to choose it would deff be dorian, lol.
i felt really bad that the (view spoiler) he sounded totally heart broken!

have u checked out my review for this book?? its a bit.. odd, lol.

Joan{missing the vampire bunny slippers!} It's good, but since it's just the first chapter I think the rest will probably be better! Jasmine is really cool and there is the kid of that other fey who had a thing for Dorian-I don't recall her name...- and it's really funny 'cause he accompanies Eug to her doctor's appointments but kind of freeks out with human tech and thinks it's magic! Lol I would really like to see that!

I was so sad about that part too! It was not right! But Dorian really stood up for her even though she left him and cheated on him-because that's what it was!!! (silly Eug)- (view spoiler)

I read your review! Who wouldn't be confused after this book???

Joan{missing the vampire bunny slippers!} Didn't you just LOVE the cover??? <3

♥ Ashleigh ♥  contrary to popular belief i'm not actually mad! the cover is GORGEOUS! but im not surprised Mead always has pretty awesome covers!

Joan{missing the vampire bunny slippers!} Yeah she has pretty good taste! I know they say don't Jutes a book by its cover but I was always attracted to a nicely designed cover...! :D

♥ Ashleigh ♥  contrary to popular belief i'm not actually mad! lol i usually prefer to read a book with a nice cover - i know you shouldnt judge a book by its cover, but sometimes its hard not to :P

Joan{missing the vampire bunny slippers!} Yeap!!!! :D who doesn't want something nice to look at??? ;)