Patti Roberts's Reviews > The Angels Are Here

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: author, writing-series
Read in May, 2011

Currently writing book 3 in the Paradox Series - Bound By Blood

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Angels Are Here.

Quotes Patti Liked

Patti Roberts
“Masks camouflage the faces of both good and evil.
Keeps hidden what is a truth and what is a lie.”

Patti Roberts
“Sometimes, the only soul that can mend a broken heart is the one that broke it. For they are the ones holding all the pieces.”

Patti Roberts
“Every time your heart is broken, a doorway cracks open to a world full of new beginnings, new opportunities.”

Patti Roberts
“Whatever. I know that when a monster is chasing you. You take your high-heeled shoes off. I’ve learned that … And you never, ever dangle your legs over the edge of the bed at night … And clowns, well, you get rid of them right away; they are just way too freaky. If the monster doesn’t get you, the clown sure will.”

05/23/2011

dateDown_arrow    newest »

KaSonndra Leigh Can't wait to read it!

J. A. Owen  same! I'm putting the second book on hold til I get the third cuz I don't want the series to end so quickly. :D

message 4: by Patti (new) - added it

Patti Roberts J. A. Owen wrote: "same! I'm putting the second book on hold til I get the third cuz I don't want the series to end so quickly. :D"

haha, I don't expect the book to end on book 3 - more to come!!! xx

message 5: by Patti (new) - added it

Patti Roberts Kerdie wrote: "yay! i can't wait until book 3 is released! i don't know if i can wait much longer lol"

oh the pressure...:) I'm typing as fast as I can :) xx

message 6: by Patti (new) - added it

Patti Roberts Who do you think is the most vile character?

Who would you like to see as Grace’s love interest in book 3? Damon or Riley?

Do you see a future for Kate and Wade as a couple?

Are there any other secondary characters that you would like to know more about in the Ancient or New World?