Gabby's Reviews > Summer's Crossing

Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa

Jun 07, 11

bookshelves: e-books, fantasy, young-adult, unforgettable, series
Read on June 01, 2011

i was actually so happy when Ms. Kagawa will make a novella that is told from Puck's POV! I am a solid Team Puck even though Ash is so charming and lovable and sensitive in The Iron Queen i never ever switched to his side.

so what to expect from Puck?
of course we all get the perception that Puck is this Happy go lucky guy who always pulls up some pranks and tricks and always defies King Oberon's rules BUT did you ever see the heart broken side of Puck? kinda hard to believe but yes, in this novella we actually get to see the tormented side of Puck, *sniffs* cause Meghan chose Prince Ash instead of him, and i feel so tormented myself seeing MY jester (possessive much? haha!) so wound up.. aww.. (don't worry Puck!I'm here! we can pull pranks together)

nevertheless i enjoyed reading this novella for a second i actually thought that i will hate Puck (view spoiler)
after reading this i even loved Puck even more cause of his witty ideas and pranks they actually get to accomplish Lea's Mission. a big huge thanks to Ms.Julie Kagawafor making this novella and giving Puck the spotlight! :)

Hah! that's MY Puck! witty and smart! <3

TEAM PUCK FTW!
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Summer's Crossing.

Janus Vielle (The Blair Book Project) *squeal!* the cover's out! Can't wait for june 1st to come! ^^

Gabby me too!!! gosh! i'm drooling over the cover. LOLZ, haha!

Maria TEAM PUCK FTW! - ah, hell no! hahaha!

Janus Vielle (The Blair Book Project) LOL! you're going down, gabby! hahaha..

Gabby oh no! Maria is scaring me! haha! LOL.. oh come on guys, give Puck some slack,.. haha!