Victoria Arechiga's Reviews > I Kissed Dating Goodbye: A New Attitude Toward Relationships and Romance

I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris

Apr 14, 11

Recommended to Victoria by: Matusalen Barcenas
Recommended for: ALL AGES
Read from June 04, 2010 to January 15, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 2

I LOVED THIS BOOK! I had started reading this book when I entered into a relationship with my first boyfriend. (My dearest friend Matusalen Barcenas, had give me a copy of this book a few years back for Christmas, and I didnt find a need to read it until that moment)I read a few of its chapters then I put it away. After a 5 months of dating, we had to break up because some of our parents didnt agree that we should be dating if we weren't considering a long term goal that would be marriage. Even though we did consider it, we were just TOO YOUNG to really think about that. I was heartbroken, depressed and I have to admit that my faith was a bit shaken. I remebered this book, picked it up again and began to read it again. GOD spoke to me through this book and helped me to realize what was REALLY going on and why we had to break up. This book refreshed my mind about the dating world in a REAL Christian point of view and helped me to see some of the mistakes I made while in that relationship. Even if you aren't going through a break up, I recommend this book to all ages, but especially PRE-TEENS. I teach Sunday School for Middle School Kids and I use this book (Along with my bible) to give reference about dating. :) EXCELLENT READ!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Kissed Dating Goodbye.