Traci's Reviews > The Seeker

The Seeker by Ann H. Gabhart

Apr 14, 11

Read in April, 2011

Ann Gabhart is an exceptional author, and her book "The Seeker" is no different. I love, love the theme of Christian Fictions that date back into the 1800-1900's and this book is just that, awesome!

The Setting:
Charlotte Vance is the only daughter of Charles Vance, a prominent Kentucky Senator. Having had a higher class up bring, she has been the head of the Grayson household since her father became more preoccupied with politics and the death of her mother. Her world changes when her new stepmother Selena arrives at the plantation. Unsatisfied with her new living arrangements, she decides to make a change and escapes to a nearby Shaker village to begin a new life.

Ann Gahbart's ability to introduce her characters and era to the reader, with a feel of the reader stepping into the book and playing the character. This is a christian book written with the reader in mind.

I was asked to do a honest review of this book, and in doing so, I received a complimentary book from Revell, a Division of Baker Publishing. Look for this book at your local bookstores.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Seeker.