Joe Scholes's Reviews > The Circle Trilogy: The Complete Trilogy in One Epic Edition

The Circle Trilogy by Ted Dekker

Apr 14, 2011

bookshelves: ebook, permanent-collection, read-in-2011
Read from April 14 to May 07, 2011

April 30, 2011
The first book in the trilogy was pretty easy going; it didn't stretch the imagination much or wrap me up in an all-engulfing story, but it was interesting. I'm a little more than half way through the second book, and the story has been kicked up a notch. Just when I thought the story was going to wend its way lazily to a similar "pause point," like the first book, it surprised me with a significant change; Rochelle started dreaming like her husband Thomas of the Books of History. The virus is working its way around the world and as the deadlines are approaching the tension increases.

May 7, 2011
I finished the trilogy this morning. I was very satisfied with the ending, and the story continued to intensify right to the end. In a way, tho, I'm glad I'm not well versed in biblical dogma, or the religious symbology might have been too much. There are 2 other series in this same "universe," but I think I'll move on to other things for now.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Circle Trilogy.

04/16/2011 page 78
05/05/2011 page 802
68.0% "Well, I'm finally nearing the end of this! I'm enjoying it, but since it's 3 books in 1, I'm only getting credit for reading 1 book toward my goal of 100. :("
show 8 hidden updates…