Kathleen's Reviews > Naked Edge

Naked Edge by Pamela Clare

Apr 21, 11

Read from April 14 to 21, 2011

I must be extremely lucky because this was yet another book that totally amazed me.

This book had it all, great story, action, suspense, mystery, jaw dropping moments as well as heart wrenching and happy moments too. The H&h were fantastic characters with wonderful chemistry. The heroine Kat was a total innocent when it came to men and Gabe was so tender with her when the time was right for them to join. Oh My, the joining's these two had where absolutely beautiful and not to mention hot. They both were brave and by the end of the book where willing to do what it took to keep the other safe.

I loved how Pamela had her other characters from the previous book's in this series in this book too.

The ending WOWED me. I don't want to post any spoilers so I'll just say that the ending was not what I expected and while it was a HEA it was bitter sweet for me. That only made the book even better because I have never read an ending like that before.

Now I can hardly wait for Breaking Point, just a day or two more and it will be in my hands.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Naked Edge.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Karla OOOhhh...you I-team groupie you!! What Gabe does for Kat will blow you away...love him!

Karla So glad that you enjoyed this. Read Extreme Exposure and Heaven Can't Wait(a novella) too...you won't be disappointed. Breaking Point in less than 2 weeks!!

Saly I love the I-Team books as well, May 3rd can't come fast enough.

Kathleen Saly wrote: "I love the I-Team books as well, May 3rd can't come fast enough."

I KNOW IT!!!!

MelissaB Nice review Kathleen! I can't wait for Breaking Point (and the hot cover!)

Kathleen MelissaB wrote: "Nice review Kathleen! I can't wait for Breaking Point (and the hot cover!)"

♡Karlyn P♡ Kathleen wrote: "LOL, I liked the cover so much that I got the background from Pamela's web site on my computer, hahaha."

that cover makes me want to lick my computer screen whenever I see it! Dang hot. :-)

Kathleen KarLynP wrote: "Kathleen wrote: "LOL, I liked the cover so much that I got the background from Pamela's web site on my computer, hahaha."

that cover makes me want to lick my computer screen whenever I see it! Dan..."

You have it on your computer too? I wish all the aurthors would put back grounds of their book's on their web site, how about you?