Elainareads Watler's Reviews > Almost to Die For

Almost to Die For by Tate Hallaway

Apr 13, 11

bookshelves: reviewed
Read in April, 2011

First I have to say that I love both Twilight and Princess Diaries so how could I not want to read something with a description like that. This is another book that kept me up all night till I finished it. I love when I can sit and finish a book in one sitting. Almost to die for is a light, fun and quick read. I really enjoyed Ana's character she is so strong willed and funny. I loved the way she took charge and decided what she did and didn't want to do. Ana was kept in the dark most of her life about her true heritage. A perk to this is that the read learns about everything as she learns. I like to learn new thing with the character instead of the character already knowing all of these things and having to stop and explain everything to the reader.
The plot of this story is fast and fun and really well written. After reading this and the past few books that i've read I have decided that I'm going to have to write a book about all of my book boy crushes. Right now I'm a little torn but as of this moment I am Team Elias even thought I do like Nikolai. I could change my mind after the next book but we will see.

The next book is called Almost Final Curtain and will be released May 3, 2011, so if you haven't read this one yet you should.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Almost to Die For.