Rhyme's Reviews > Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover

Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter

Jun 25, 11

bookshelves: favorites, spy
Read from June 24 to 25, 2011

I love this series! The characters, the cool spy references and witty comebacks make this book impossible to dislike. The entire series has been a mashup of cleverness, amazing writing and well drawn people. Can't WAIT for the next one!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover.

Quotes Rhyme Liked

Ally Carter
“But the heaviest things, I think, are the secrets. They can drown you if you let them.”

Ally Carter
“I thought about how there are two types of secrets: the kind you want to keep in, and the kind you don't dare to let out.”

Ally Carter
“the only way Bex would miss this would be if she were unconscious. And tied up. And in a concrete bunker. In Siberia.”

Ally Carter
“Seriously", Macey snapped. "go. Kiss. A baby"
"can you believe her?" Preston asked, coking his head towards macey." everytime she sees me, all she does is call me baby and talk about kissing."
Macey looked like she wanted to kill him. But I kind of wanted to laugh.”
tags: all

Ally Carter
“I'm someone who doesn't have anything to lose.”

Ally Carter
“And then, despite everything, I smiled and looked at the note and knew that spring would come —it always does. so I stared out that cold window, watching my breath collect on the glass, trying not to think about my life after the thaw.”

Ally Carter
“And Zach was taking his jacket off and draping it around my shoulders, which (according to Liz, who double checked with Macey) is the single-sexiest thing a guy can do.”