Chelsea Barva-kertesz's Reviews > Sisterhood Everlasting

Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares

Jun 29, 11

bookshelves: ultimate-favorites
Read from June 21 to 28, 2011

Sisterhood Everlasting was a great finale to the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series. It made me realize all of the duds I had read in the years between the 4th one and this one because this book was just so good.

At first, I was upset with where Ann Brashares took the story, but I was already captivated by her writing. After page 100, I couldn't put the book down, and finished it that day.

It's a story of 4 best friends on the verge of 30 and the seperate lives they've created for themselves. There's always something that brings the four girls together, and this time, they really grow up and find themselves in the process.

This book was an overall amazing book, especially for a series that was supposed to end at book 4.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sisterhood Everlasting.

06/22/2011 page 100
29.0% "I could tell this book was going to be good from the first page. I feel like I'm visiting old friends I haven't seen for a while, but at this point in the book, I am so sad and disappointed. I'm sure I will be happy again though."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Chelsea Barva-kertesz This series was supposed to be finished at book 4, but Ann Brashares apparently decided to write another book years after the last Sisterhood book came out. I'm thrilled, and can't wait until June 14th.