Yenny's Reviews > The Lost Hero

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan

F 50x66
May 02, 11

bookshelves: fantasy, dragon, favourites, fiction, mythological, romance
Recommended to Yenny by: Imogen - A classmate
Read from April 13 to May 02, 2011, read count: 1

My thoughts before reading :

Eeeh.... I'm not so enthusiastic about dropping the aweeesome PJ characters but this was recommended by a friend of mine, who has also read the Percy Jackson series, and she says that it is as superb as PJ was...So I'm going to attempt to read it. Unlike most other readers, I would really love to see more stories revolving around Percy, Annabeth and Grover although I know Percy and Annabeth are going to grow up sooner or later to have little demi-god children of their own... We'll see if Riordan can help me let go of the characters I adore so much.... > <

My thoughts after reading :

Well, I guess that was a lot better than I thought it would be. Rick Riordan couldn't help but throw a bit of PJ goodness in there. The new characters are pretty amazing and so different. I would have thought that they'd be just like the trio in the PJ series but Riordan has created totally different people and with just as much fun in them. I really enjoyed reading this book and after finished it, I set it down and then walked around the house, muttering about the ending. Superb book and I cannot wait for the next one to come out.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Lost Hero.