Tara's Reviews > Fury

Fury by Elizabeth  Miles

Sep 10, 11

bookshelves: signed, own
Read from August 22 to 23, 2011

ORIGINALLY POSTED http://hobbitsies.net/wordpress/2011/08/fury-by-elizabeth-miles/

I was very intrigued by Fury after hearing Elizabeth Miles read from it at BEA last May. Fury sounded interesting and thrillerish and basically the perfect paranormal book for me.

And while Fury was all of those things, I didn’t love it as much as I thought it would. Mainly because of the characters. I think I hated every single character, honestly. I liked Em, once she realized what a colossal idiot she was being. And I liked JD. But Gabby, Zach, and Chase? Forget them. I had absolutely no interest in Chase’s story throughout the book, unfortunately.

The storyline of Fury, while it had me going what the effffff at so many points, definitely kept my attention. I read Fury pretty quickly and didn’t want to put it down, even though I felt like slapping half the characters.

Overall, I was completely sucked into the story of Fury and I’ll absolutely be continuing the series. I literally had goosebumps at some points during Fury. If you’re a fan of thrilling/paranormalish stories, and if you don’t feel the need to like most of the characters, definitely check out Fury.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fury.

08/22/2011 page 119
08/22/2011 page 210
60.0% "what the eff is going on ahhhh"