Kristen's Reviews > Sabine

PUBLISHER: Samhain Publishing
POST DATE: April 16th
BLOG: http://seeingnight.blogspot.com

REVIEW:
This is my second book from author duo Moria Rogers that I have had the pleasure of reading and I really need to catch up. Her new series “… and the Beast” starts with the story of Sabine. A novella book, meaning it’s a shorter story; it still carried the same writing strength as her longer stories.
Sabine is a story built on emotion and the power of true love. After many years battling in a war the High Lord of the Forest, Ciar, comes home to return to his people and his love Sabine. Only nobody remembers her and she is know where to be found. Unknown to him his horrible mother cursed poor Sabine making everyone forget her no matter how many times she’s met him or her.

A very emotional story, I really can’t imagine what it would be like to be forgotten by everyone you’ve ever know and loved. Sabine is a woman who has strength and comes to an understanding of what has come of her life. She lives day-by-day knowing she’ll be alone. She loved Ciar and even if he can’t remember that love will never leave her.

Ciar is a born leader and warrior whom is determined to be rid of the curse and be with the love of his life. But he must refrain from claiming her with the cost that he could forget her. Their love is passionate and beautiful.

Lots of twist and turns with secondary characters that I hope to read more about in duos future books. I don’t want to give away anymore of the story since it is a Novella. This book is pure romance and love, to the point and I enjoyed it through and through.

RECOMMENDATION:
This is an Adult book, which contains a lot of sexual content and should be read by adults only. Fans of Lora Leigh and Shelly Laurenston will surely love this novella.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sabine.