(C) Archer at KIPP's Reviews > Skinny-Dipping

Mar 13, 08

bookshelves: girls-have-read
Recommended to (C) Archer by: Nancy Limon
Read in February, 2008

This book is really good! I learned that friendship is the most important thing, even more important than guys!

The book is about three best friends [Eliza, Mara, and Jacqui] that have to overcome obstacles in order to stay together. Eliza is a cool, smart, girl that knows everything about fashion. Mara comes from a poor family, but she's very nice and sensible. Jacqui is beautiful, smart and all guys that give her a look fall in love with her. Eliza is in love with a guy that seems to have forgotten her, so she looks for console in Mara's ex. Mara can't forget her ex, but he seems happy with his new girlfriend. Jacqui promised to hit the books all summer long. The problem is that a hot French guy wants her to do the opposite, and party with him. I would recommend this book to all the girls that like reading about drama. What I like about the book is that you feel everything the characters feel; happiness, disappointment, pain and sadness. I also like that the book goes on really fast, you don't even notice the time! The ending is very interesting; it shows that if you are a real friend, you'll forgive everything no matter what. Love between true friends is unbreakable.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Skinny-Dipping.