Samantha's Reviews > How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire

How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks

Apr 15, 11

bookshelves: paranormal-romance
Read in January, 2006

** spoiler alert ** This book wasn't the quirky fun story I thought it was going to be. There was more depth to it than I expected which I really enjoyed. The whole tooth fiasco wasn't what the plot centered around. There's a vampire war beginning and Shanna unwittingly finds herself in the midst of it and under Roman's protection. Roman is another tortured soul vampire character, but has an interesting background that I hadn't seen done in a paranormal romance. One of the problems I had with Roman and Shanna's relationship was that Roman seems to place Shanna on a pedestal. Also, the ending was a bit of a fizz out. I don't know if the author did that because she's planning on a sequel or thought it was a cute way to end it. Because it left me a little annoyed. You have this great build up and then all of a sudden the bad guys seem to shurg and go "okay we're done for now" and walk off. Leaving the good guys to laugh adoringly at each other. It was odd.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire.