Jennifer's Reviews > No Passengers Beyond This Point

No Passengers Beyond This Point by Gennifer Choldenko

Apr 26, 11

bookshelves: adventure, audiobooks, family, fantasy, fiction, journey, supernatural, survival, teen, reviewed
Read from April 12 to 14, 2011

Having finished this book, I look back on it and like it more now than I did as I was listening to/ reading it. Three siblings have just been told by their Mom that they have lost their house and will have to move to Colorado and live with their Uncle Red. Needless to say, they are not happy about the arrangement, but begrudgingly board a plane. Midflight, they experience a lot of turbulence and the plane sets down in a bizarre place where cars are made of feathers and where you can live in your dream house with your perfect parents. Everyone is just... perfect.... Well, not quite. How can they get back to their Mom? What about their Uncle Red? Did he arrange all of this? With the three siblings bickering (especially fifteen year old India, who is completely wrapped up in herself), how will they ever get out of this mess? This book creates more questions than answers, which I think, is actually a good thing. The ending genuinely surprised me, and the voices on the audiobook were great!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read No Passengers Beyond This Point.

04/14/2011 page 150