Lady of the Lake's Reviews > Invisible Monsters

Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk

Apr 16, 2011

bookshelves: humor, humorous, read-april-2011, april-2011-read, madness, you-have-to-love-this-sort-of-book
Read from April 12 to 13, 2011 — I own a copy

I loved this book! I think because this sort of writing is new to me. My
First Chuck Palahniuk book. Im not "jaded" I listened to this in audio & it was a GREAT listen! I had to go back a re-listen tho because I missed something by the end and can't say what I
Missed without having to add a spoiler alert. But I'm glad I went back over it and I liked how the story turned out. It definitely was a crazy story. Give me "madness... Flash!" Give me "dig deeper and go to extremes to find happiness... Flash!" give me more stories like this! A super fast adrenalin fueled read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Invisible Monsters.

Quotes Lady of the Lake Liked

Chuck Palahniuk
“All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.”
Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters

04/12/2011
40.0% "Horror and humor and shock all wrapped up as one. The same sentence will have you drawing back saying "ewww" while at the same time laughing out loud and thinking "oh good Lord!""
04/16/2011
20.0% "There is so much more to Noah Webster than just the first American Dictionary!"

Lady of the Lake U am so done using my iPhone to update! Jeez I'm not paying attention people! Obviously NOAH WEBSTER has nothing to do with
Invisible monsters! Jeez!