Vicki's Reviews > John Dies at the End

John Dies at the End by David Wong

May 06, 11

Read from April 12 to May 06, 2011

Reading the free preview at work on the computer screen,I must totally look like I love my job or have gone completely 'round the bend, the second option being far more believable, since I have been giggling madly and clicking the page turn button.
I have now rushed over to Amazon, which is another way I like to look really busy at work, and have had the rest of the book, all of the book I hope, sent through the air magically (or by 3g) to my Kindle.
The three other books I have "in progress" will have to wait until the end of this one, wherein, presumably, John Dies. This is not a spoiler- it says this in the TITLE (geez), so don't flame me for spoiling the end, which I have not yet reached.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read John Dies at the End.

Quotes Vicki Liked

David Wong
“Welcome to freakdom, Dave. It’ll be time to start a Web site soon, where you’ll type out everything in one huge paragraph.”

David Wong
“Here’s exclusive Channel 5 video of a local man having his brain eaten by a winged gremlin. Local gremlin experts warn that—”

David Wong
“There was a sound like a garbage bag of pudding dropped off a tall building onto a sidewalk. Robert had erupted, chunks slapping off the walls in every direction.”

David Wong
“To this day I don’t know if he was struggling with the moral implications of gunning down half a dozen civilians, or if he was mentally counting to see if he had that many shells left in the gun.”

04/12/2011 page 125
04/18/2011 page 247
66.0% "page number refers to the Kindle edition which lists 476 pages."
05/02/2011 page 338
90.0% "Page refers to the Kindle edition, which on my screen says it has 476 pages."
show 1 hidden update…

message 1: by LJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

LJ Just wait... I cracked up like a lunatic when the soy sauce entered the scene, The Legend of Fred, and the video game references started!

Vicki the hundred dollar bill? "I guess I can't do that. Do you have your atm card?" I should be working- I can't stop reading it.