Cait's Reviews > Throne of Glass

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

Does anyone else find the idea of Cinderella being a kick-ass assassin instead of some whiny chick cleaning floors as amazing as I do?

She could look like this:

Or this:

Maybe even something a little edgier:

Either way, all of them are better than the classic princess that Disney created; the one we all know, loved as children, and now realize was a bunch of poppycock. I'm so excited for this re-creation!!
36 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Throne of Glass.

message 1: by Karen (new) - added it

Karen That would add an awesomely wicked twist! *grins evilly*

message 2: by Karen (new) - added it

Karen Although I imagine her looking more like this

Cait Hahaha *copies your evil grin* there are soo many cool-looking drawings like yours and mine; I had a hard time picking them!

Steph Sinclair Karen wrote: "Although I imagine her looking more like this "

You drew that?

Anila Hmm... I personally would prefer

or

Armor, you know?

message 6: by Karen (new) - added it

Karen Stephanie wrote: "Karen wrote: "Although I imagine her looking more like this "

You drew that?"

I wish I did. Drawing just doesn't work well for me.

Cait Anila wrote: "Hmm... I personally would prefer

or

Armor, you know?"

Damn, that's pretty good! I especially like the first one that you just showed; that's just badass. I agree with the armor idea that you're suggesting for sure. I just hope that this book is good, because this sounds like such a cool idea, and I'll be disappointed if it doesn't come through.

Steph Sinclair Karen wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Karen wrote: "Although I imagine her looking more like this "

I wish I did. Drawing just doesn't work well for me."

Yeah, I suck at drawing too. That picture reminds me of the female lead of Final Fantasy XIII.

message 9: by Karen (last edited Oct 21, 2011 12:28PM) (new) - added it

Karen Stephanie wrote: "Karen wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Karen wrote: "Although I imagine her looking more like this "

I wish I did. Drawing just doesn't work well for me."

Yeah, I suck at drawing too...."

It is from FFXIII.

Steph Sinclair Karen wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Karen wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Karen wrote: "Although I imagine her looking more like this "

Yeah, I su..."

Well, I guess that explains it. I knew it looked familiar. Lol.

Stephanie It was a retelling of Cinderella?