Steph's Reviews > The Anti-Vampire Tale

The Anti-Vampire Tale by Lewis Aleman

Apr 18, 11

bookshelves: kindle-read
Read on April 18, 2011

Mmmm well guess I will start at the beginning.

A vampire who has been out of touch with himself and the world (due to a dead lover) for five decades.
Ruby doesn't fit in anywhere either. Her best friend Ambrosia (which even though it wasn't her real name - she was called this through out which was a little annoying, and she had blue hair... come on! Trying a little to hard to be different) took her to a club for her birthday. It was here she ended up meeting Simon. They danced a little and apparently just fell in love (which for me was a little unbelievable but I guess it happens).
Her freind Ambrosia had previuosly had a one night stand with Roderick, not knowing that he was a vampire. She bacame pregnant after their night together. So her unborn baby was the 'new breed'.
Roderick wanted the baby and therefore began to hunt her down. Ruby and simon were helping her so that she wasn't discovered! Ambrosia, because she was bored in hiding, came back to the club that Roderick owns (which was soo stupid of her). Ruby is taken hostage in order to swap her for Ambrosia
I will leave it there for those who would like to read it.
The book was ok. Just a short, readable story but really nothing special!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Anti-Vampire Tale.