Danni's Reviews > Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye

Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye by Victoria Laurie

Apr 13, 11

Read from April 10 to 12, 2011

Psychic Eye. Those are the only words you need to know to understand what this book is about. A quirky psychic who has lived her life earning money by doing readings on people. That is until she's connected to the murder of one of her clients.

I found this book absolutely refreshing. It was, of course, about a murder, but somehow managed to keep it light. Which can, of course, be a good or a bad thing. By keeping it light, you keep the reader from becoming too scared, or disliking the book because it's too 'dark'. But it also keeps the reader from feeling for the character like you typically would with such a novel.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the book. I have already ordered the next three and fully intend to read all of her books. The writing was decent and the characters well formed. I even enjoyed the main character who knew way too much, which I sometimes find annoying. There were a couple parts in the book that gave me some hesitation. Such as the male lead, who I thought sometimes acted out of character, but other than that, I enjoyed the read.

Over all, I look forward to the next of the series arriving so I can continue to read about Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye. I have high hopes that the series can only get better.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye.

04/11/2011 page 29