Taryn Elliott's Reviews > His Thirty-Day Fiancee (Rich, Rugged And Royal #2)

His Thirty-Day Fiancee (Rich, Rugged And Royal #2) by Catherine Mann

Apr 10, 11

Read in April, 2011

I won this thanks to a workshop with my local RWA chapter. Joann Rock came in to talk about submissions and what we have to look forward to with working with HQ. Catherine Mann just so happens to be her crit partner, so she gave this out as a door prize. LUCKY ME!

I probably wouldn't have picked it up otherwise and I'm so glad I won it. What a great book! I haven't read Desire's since they changed their formating to a sexy Presents for all intents and purposes. The first page of the book hooked me and I lost 3hrs to Catherine's great characters and mesmerizing alpha Duarte and his feisty Kate.

It wasn't your run of the mill playboy millionaire Prince story that I was expecting. It was about family and sacrifice, self imposed loneliness and finding that one person that fits you completely. Just a perfect little story that even got me shedding a tear at the end thanks to a supporting character that will steal your heart.

I recommend this one HIGHLY for the sweet and sexy factor, and Catherine Mann's great voice that pulls you along for the ride.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read His Thirty-Day Fiancee (Rich, Rugged And Royal #2).