Noortje de Graaff's Reviews > Goddess of Legend

Goddess of Legend by P.C. Cast

Apr 12, 11

Read in April, 2011

Amazing book! I'm a great fan of the House of Night series written bij Pc Cast and her daughter, and this one is just as good!
It's about the king Arthur legend, but shed in a whole different light as Isobel, a modern age woman dies and is send back in time to the age of camelot bij the Lady of the Lake. There she needs to fall in love with Lancelot (to bring Gwen and Arthur back together) but fate takes a funny turn when she falls in love with Arthur in stead.
I loved reading about how Isobel and Arthur got atracted to each other and slowly gave in to their desires. The fact that Isobel is from a whole different age brings many hilarious situations and Arthur is really portrayed as a brilliant and amazing man who is able to take advice and modern views from *gasp!* a woman no less.
I also found it very funny to read how Arthur slowly starts to get more modern and takes over Isobels speech.
I loved all characters in this book including Mordred, who really had no choice to be evil in the beginning--I mean mordred; that screams evil villian! But that's just my oppinion. The point is I really enjoyed it and I recomend it to anyone even if you're not that fond of the King Arthur legend to begin with :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Goddess of Legend.

04/10/2011 page 120