Shanae's Reviews > Do You!: 12 Laws to Access the Power in You to Achieve Happiness and Success

Do You! by Russell Simmons

Sep 30, 11

bookshelves: male-writers, finance, learn-something, self-help, non-fiction, audiobooks, favorites, music
Read from September 26 to 30, 2011

This was a very interesting read/listen. I learned quite a bit from Russell Simmons and definitely hope to make this one of my staple books. I expect to refer to this time and time again - it's full of so much useful information about simply achieving happiness. There is very little talk of personal finance but the info that Simmons gives is likely to help you succeed in all areas of your life. This is definitely a must read!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Do You!.

09/26/2011 page 50
16.0% "This is full of many gems!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Cheryl I checked this one out at the library last week. I read his other book "Super Rich" and loved it.

Shanae I'm almost done, Cheryl. This book really makes me want to get "Super Rich" so I'm certain you'll enjoy it. I'm actually listening to the audiobook and the speaker is really good.

Cheryl It is Black Ice, that is who reads "Super Rich" too. He is a poet. Check him out on Def Poetry Jam.

Shanae Yay!! Thanks Cheryl. You be knowin lol

message 5: by B. (new) - added it

B. This year I plan to read some type of "motivation/self-help" book a month and since I bought this book at a book sale last year, I am gonna have to read this one in March!

Shanae B. wrote: "This year I plan to read some type of "motivation/self-help" book a month and since I bought this book at a book sale last year, I am gonna have to read this one in March!"

B. you will love this book. I got it on audiobook. And I promised myself I'd read it once a month. It's so good. And so motivational.