Tam's Reviews > The Letter Z

2620907
Apr 09, 11

bookshelves: m-m
Read in April, 2011

This is book 3 in the Coda series. Everything's going along fine when Angelo runs into Jared's ex, Cole, at a party. A bit to Angelo's surprise, Zach gives him the a-okay to get together with him, which causes a huge rift with Jared who doesn't agree. However some time later the 4 guys decide to go to Vegas for the weekend and run into Zach's ex Jonathan (of Strawberries for Dessert) and when Angelo does the whole flirty thing on the dance floor with strangers, both Jonathan and Jared kind of freak and everything blows up with Zach and Angelo having a fight. Can all of them work it out and be friends again? I've had this for a long time and when it came out there was lots of moaning about Angelo being unfaithful and at that time I wasn't sure I wanted to read it. I have to say in the last year however my horizons have expanded amazingly wide (thank you m/m) and the whole concept of an open relationship doesn't phase me now. As long as both are on-side with it, I'm good with it. So I'm glad I finally dug in and read it and it was sexy and angsty and all good things and I'm looking forward to the whole damn gang in Paris next.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Letter Z.