Kelly's Reviews > The Perfect Creation

251943
Aug 24, 11

bookshelves: ebooks, free-ebooks, read-in-2011, sci-fi
Read from August 23 to 24, 2011

And my string of good sexy sci-fi books continues. You can't ask for much more out of life than that. Seriously.

I've read several books by Marie Harte at this point and I've been continually impressed with both her world building and her characters. Erin and Rafe are both strong characters who fight for the things they believe in and do what needs to be done to get themselves out of sticky situations. I liked that Erin had submissive tendencies bred into her but she was learning to suppress them. Well, until she finds herself liking it when Rafe gets a little dominant with her. What can I say? I like the idea that a woman can be strong and focused and yet be willing to give her partner control in the bedroom. Or in the forest. Or in the bunk of a ship. You know, where ever they might end up getting down and dirty.

This book definitely sets up for later books in the series while closing out Erin and Rafe's story in a very satisfactory manner. Also? It was hot. Very hot. And a little sad. Actually, it was more than a little sad, what with the torture and holding people prisoner and such. All in all, a quick read with plenty of depth and hot sex on a distant planet.

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Perfect Creation.