Jessie (Ageless Pages Reviews)'s Reviews > Sisterhood Everlasting

Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sisterhood Everlasting.

08/20/2011 page 52

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by April (new)

April Jesus, Jessie, how do you read so fast!?

Jessie  (Ageless Pages Reviews) Lol, I don't know! I just dooooo.

message 3: by April (new)

April I read pretty fast when I'm really into a book, but sometimes I'm just not in the mood to read. Which is unfortunate, because there are SOOOO many books I want to read!!!

The Romance Bookie Wasn't it amazing?? It was sad but still such a great realistic feel to it! I told one of my friends kind of an overview and now she refuses to read it because of someone dying. I told her "No, don't go by that! It was extremely heart breaking, but still such an amazing story!"

Jessie  (Ageless Pages Reviews) Agreed! Sad, but necessary element for the novel. I loved it - I love all these books. I felt it was a fitting and wonderful ending for characters I've loved for years.

The Romance Bookie Yes it was! But painful since we grew to love these characters so much! i read the first four such a long time ago! It was the summer before my ninth grade year which was six years ago. I don't remember everything that happened, but I remember loving them!