Shannon H's Reviews > Into the Blue

Into the Blue by Ben M. Baglio

Apr 23, 11

Read from April 08 to 23, 2011

This book was amazing! Brittany accused Jody of boasting about how smart, great, and how the Dolphin Universe was her idea. But, Jody didn't really do that. All Jody did was, ask Dr. Jefferson Taylor if it was possible to see where the school of dolphins (they met earlier) were. But, Brittany accused, and Jody didn't get angry. I think Jody and I think alike. We both think that maybe, just maybe, Brittany would realize that it wasn't all about her, and that her attitude needed a check. A big check. We both try to think the positive!

I recommend this book to all. Boy or girl! This book is a great book about friendship, and you guessed it, dolphins. At the end of the book, you can find some great sites to tell you all about dolphins! And, did I mention, it's a great adventure tale?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Into the Blue.

04/08/2011 page 27
15.34% "This is my book report book! Jody is getting the chance of a lifetime! She's going on a ship for scientific purposes, and gets to see her favorite animal. Dolphins! But, Brittany, the spoiled captain's daughter, is not in a good mood. And, just might ruin Jody's trip."
04/21/2011 page 59
33.52% "Jody has spotted a dolphin, and named him Apollo. Her mother, Gina goes to meet Apollo. She suits up and goes. Jody is happy, but still kind of disappointed she didn't get to go and meet Apollo. I hope Jody gets to. But, I'm also afraid, she'll go, and get hurt. Or get attacked by other dolphins. Good luck Jody!"
04/22/2011 page 83
47.16% "Jody is very protective of Apollo. She thought that Mr. Taylor was going to kill him, with a gun! But, it was a tracker, the newest one. She nearly pushed him over. Jody was terrified, and wouldn't let him track Apollo. Brittany, the captain's selfish daughter has been having some anger issues. She just wants to get what she wants, and she's mean to Jody."
04/22/2011 page 155
88.07% "Jody has met a school of dolphins! She met some very playful ones too! Jody watched them play a game! She couldn't play with them, because dolphins are very fast. A slow speed to a dolphin is faast to a human!"