Carly's Reviews > The Final Summit: A Quest to Find the One Principle That Will Save Humanity

The Final Summit by Andy Andrews

Apr 11, 11

Read from April 07 to 11, 2011

The Final Summit is not the type of book that I normally read, but I have heard a lot about Andy Andrews books and I wanted to give his latest a try. I have mixed feelings about this one though. I’ll go ahead and say what I didn’t particularly like and move on to the good parts. I was surprised that given the description of the book that it really didn’t have that much if any Christian message. It did have a positive message, one that readers can take into their lives and use everyday, but I would have appreciated a stronger Christian message given the number of people who buy Andy’s books.

Now, what I liked about this book is the writing itself. Andy created a story that is a very fast read and that is extremely interesting. I read this book very quickly and found myself interested in the history and the characters. The Final Summit is a book that is very different from anything else I have read and I liked that about the book. Andy Andrews has a vivid imagination and a knack for precision in his research that brings this book to life.

Overall, The Final Summit is an enjoyable and interesting book. I was mildly disappointed by the lack of Christian message, but this book has many redeeming qualities that make it a worthwhile and wholesome book that I can safely recommend.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Final Summit.