Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*'s Reviews > Ink Illusions

Ink Illusions by Val Kovalin

I really loved this one! It was very sweet and cute. I loved both Aaron and Travis.

Travis was just adorable with how he'd get shy, especially since he's this big, bad-looking tattooed guy, and Aaron was a treat with his boldness. I loved the kid, Belinda, and the way she wanted to learn and used all these Yiddish words. It was extremely funny when she'd get upset and just start throwing out Yiddish bad words. I loved it.

I enjoyed the plot a lot although I wished there had been more to it (view spoiler) I loved the way Aaron and Travis met but I would have liked there to be more depth to their relationship and the months that passed by. It was a fast-paced kind of story, so it felt a little bit rushed but I enjoyed nonetheless.

All in all, I really liked the story and I hope there's more of Travis and Aaron to come because I'd love to know more about them and what happens in the future. Definitely recommended!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ink Illusions.

08/08/2011
18.0% "Omg Travis is so cute!"
25.0% "Oh noes :'-("
08/08/2011
58.0% "I seriously love all these Yiddish words. Especially when Belinda says them!"
show 1 hidden update…