Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews:::'s Reviews > Lover Reborn

Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward

Mar 30, 12

bookshelves: the-warden, 2012, vampires, favorites, angels-demons-and-incubi-ohmy
Recommended for: All BDB Fans....DUH!
Read from March 27 to 29, 2012

Now thats what Im talking about!!! My favorite of the series now! My poor poor Tohrment!! Still dealing with the lost of his darling Welsie and his unborn son, Tohr is totally fucked! Since he can't let go of them in his grief, they are stuck in the Inbetween not passing on unto the Fade! If Tohr doesn't let go soon, Welsie and thier son will be trapped there forever...never passing on!

Lassiter, Tohr angel was given the task of making sure Tohr lets go so Welsie and thier son can be freed! But time is running out and now that he has discovered a way to help Tohr move on, he's not sure it will work. He's throwing a hailmary praying to the Maker its enough.

No'One...Xhex's mahmen,has history with Tohr. Being rescued from that awful sympath, some centuries back, by Tohr and Darius. She was also taken care of throughuot her pregnancy by the two. After giving birth to Xhex, she killed herself with Tohr's blade, she was never allowed to pass onto the Fade. She was able to leave the Santcuary of the Chosen to take care of Payne(Vishous' twin) and now is staying to get to know her long lost daughter. Now that she sees how broken Tohr is, she's decided to help Tohr move on.....Goodluck with that I said at first!

I just new I would love it! So many ups and downs in this one! I almost died towards the end....really was on the verge of killing my kindy!! But I refrained....Cant wait to read Qhuinn and Blays book!!

Enough, Qhuinn thought. Enough with the excuses, and the avoidance, and the trying to be someone, anyone else. Even if he got shanked, even if his precious little ego and his dumb-ass little heart got shattered into a million pieces, it was time to stop the bullshit.
It was time to be a male. As Blay started to straighten, like a message had been received, Qhuinn thought, That’s right, buddy.

Our future has come.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also we have the Xcor and his crazy, Band of Bastards! Xcor and his crew has left the Old Country and set sail for Caldwell in the hopes of over throwing Wrath(The Blind King). Since civilians have been plagued with raids and tragedy, he believes Wrath and the Brotherhood isn't doing their job. They think the BDB is soft and thinks the throne is up for the taking.

This book was awesome in my opinion! No skipping over the lessor parts! Xcor and the BoB are pretty damn interesting as well as ill informed. They don't know whats really been going on in Caldwell, the reason for the raids. Not knowing about the Omega and Lash and the part they played in all the drama. Now that Lash has been defeated Caldwell is not as bad as it used to be...as far as the Lessors go. Hopefully they will band together! I kinda like the BoB and I think Xcor is misunderstood! I really think they can work together, I really do! Here's hoping!

All in all, Fantastic installment to the series! Can't wait to read the next one! All fans of the BDB will love this! At least I hope!:) Oh and did I mention Lassiter?? He was just tons of fun!!This was one wild wild ride...the surprises in this book are doozies lemme tell ya!! And the biggest emotional rollercoaster Iv read in a while!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Reborn.

Quotes Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov Liked

J.R. Ward
“This was hers and hers alone. Forevermore. Or at least so I thought… but shit didn’t work out that way, and then you came along… and circle be damned, I don’t want to be finished with you.” Now it was her turn to feel poleaxed, her body going numb as she struggled to comprehend what he was saying. “Autumn, I’m in love with you—that’s why I came here tonight. And we don’t have to be together, and you don’t have to get over what I said, but I wanted you to hear that from me. And I also want to tell you that I’m at peace with it, because…” He took a deep breath. “You want to know why Wellsie got pregnant? It wasn’t because I wanted a young. It’s because she knew that every night when I left the house I could get killed in the field, and as she said, she wanted something to keep on living for. If I had been the one to go? She would have carved out a life for herself, and… the strange thing is, I would have wanted her to do that. Even if it included someone else. I guess I’ve realized that… she wouldn’t have wanted me to mourn her forever. She’d have wanted me to move on… and I have.”
J.R. Ward, Lover Reborn

J.R. Ward
“Halle-fucking-lujah!”
J.R. Ward, Lover Reborn

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kitten Oh shit! I thought it would be those two!

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Me too! I can't wait!!

Jennifer Yeah!! Can't wait!

message 5: by Emmy (new) - added it

Emmy I never finished Paynes book. I need to now so I can read this. i need more Quin and Blay and your review is so tempting!

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: I didnt like Paynes book but I finished it! I was really disppointed in it! But this book was awesome....it really made me love BDB all over again! And if its Qhuinn and Blay ur looking for my dear Emmy u will get it! Not much though...but some!

message 7: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly You know, it's funny. I just finished Phury and Rev's book and I was anticipating not liking Cormia and Phury. (It is Phury right? For some reason, it doesn't sound right.) But, that book turned out to be my favorite. That was the start of Quinn and Blay and Xhex and John and Tohr coming home and Lassiter. I LOVED them both. Those two books were really my favorites so far of the group and I wasn't even thinking I would like at least Phury's. I'm so glad to hear that the series keeps getting better. This is really one of the most wonderful PR series out there.

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Verily it is....Im so glad u liked Phury's book!! Lotsa folks didnt and I loved it!! Wait til u read John and Xhex's book...omg!

KellBell I see you're making little girlie sounds like me when it comes to thinking about Qhuinn and Blay together!!!!!!! Good god I cannot wait!!