Naj (Unputdownable Books)'s Reviews > A Tale of Two Goblins

A Tale of Two Goblins by H.P. Mallory

Apr 15, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2012
Read from April 10 to 14, 2012

Dulcie O'Neil is back again, and this time a Dreamstalker is after her and have been killing off everyone connected to her. Dulcie O'Neil is a very interesting character filled with pure humor and kick-assery (if thats even a word). She has her positive side, as well as her negative side, which includes the giant wall she built to shield herself from the evilness that we all call men.

Throughout the book Dulcie is constantly turning down men who likes her, even if she likes them back. Her attitude towards men is explained somewhere in the beginning of the book. I admire her endless control, and will power. Though she kind of lost it somewhere in between.

The plot of the story was firm and all together entertaining and fulfilling though the book was only about 173 pages. It was a blast going through so much in so little pages. H.P. Mallory knows how to write her books. The climax of the plot was fairly good, not so much of a bang but its good enough for such a small book.

I'm thrilled to say that I loved this book and it definitely kept me reading and reading all through till the end. If I had the time, I would have finished it all in one day rather than four. I congratulate H.P. Mallory for yet another wonderful book to add to her writing collection. I hope to become as successful as her in the self-published world, when I start writing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Tale of Two Goblins.