Nichole.a's Reviews > Heartbeat

U 50x66
Apr 08, 11

Read in April, 2011

The name
Of this book is Heartbreak. The author’s name is Sharon Creech. I liked this book a lot. It was not the best book ever but it was a pretty good book! I think that it is for both the boys and the girls.
The two main characters in this book are, a girl named Annie and a boy named Max. Max and Annie love to run together after school. Max is on the boys track team and has a big race that is coming up. He is trying to get Annie to join the girls track team.
The part that I thought was really sad was when Annie’s grandfather forgets how to make his fried chicken. He forgets how to make it because he is turning very old and forgetful.
The part that I think was vary wired was when Annie’s art teacher tells all of her students to draw hundred apples. They had to draw one apple a day. Then something really bad happens to Annie’s apple. If you want to know was that happened to the apple just read Heartbreak!
The end of Heartbreak dose not has a bad ending but this book dose not have the best of an ending that it could have had.

I bet that you have a lot of questions in you mind that you want to get answer. Like for example, does Annie join the track team? Why doesn’t she want to join the girls track team? Also will the Grandfather die because he is so old? And will Max com in first place in his track competition? If you do then just read this book called Heartbreak by Sharon Creech! I also hope that if you give this book a try i hope that you will like it or love it.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heartbeat.