Tara's Reviews > Paris A to Z

Paris A to Z by Marie Sexton

Jun 06, 11

bookshelves: m-m, read-in-2011, romance-contemporary
Read on June 06, 2011

Another installment of the Coda Series. In this one, the gang all travels to Paris for Jonathan & Cole's wedding. The story in narrated by Zach & Matt. In this book, Matt is once again faced with his jealousy over Cole. Zach has to deal with his feelings toward Jonathan and his relationship with Angelo.

When all was said and done I laughed and cried during this book. I missed having the voice of one of the grooms in this book, since everyone was all together it would have been fun to see that couple's perspective too. I know this story seemed to solidify most of the loose ends, but I hope we still get to check in with these guys from time to time. It's actually really nice reading about the struggles of a relationship as opposed to the story of trying to get together. Plus there seems to be more adventures to be had in their lives. I mean eventually police officers retire, right? Or one of these couples might want children. Maybe someone wants to move, or has an excellent career opportunity that will uproot their lives. Who knows? (Besides maybe Marie). I guess I'm saying that they have become like old friends. The kind you don't see all the time, but you check in with them every few years to see how their lives are going. And I hope I continue to check in with them for a while.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paris A to Z.