Jessie (Ageless Pages Reviews)'s Reviews > Princess of Glass

Princess of Glass by Jessica Day George

Zzzzz. Mmmm. Wha? Sorry? Oh right, I was reading, not sleeping. It's just that this book? Bored me to death. Too simple, too easy, too predictable, too vague for any real tension, nor for any real sense of character to develop for the entire cast. An interesting idea - what happened to the Twelve Dancing Princesses after their curse is ended - but turned out to be a rather blah, and uniformly boring read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Princess of Glass.

11/13/2012 page 7
2.0% "Honestly, if I wasn't given an ARC of the third book for review, I don't know if I would have continued this series. The first was okaaay, occasionally charming and fun, but not great."
11/14/2012 page 90
35.0% "~yawn~"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new) - added it

Danielle Good luck! I could not get into this one. I think I abandoned it 30 pages in.

Jessie  (Ageless Pages Reviews) Well, to be honest, they are not for me either. I got the third as an ARC, DNF'd it 50 pages in, and then found the first two on Nook for less than $2 each. I thought reading the first ones miiiiiiiight help me engage with the series and then re-downloaded the third but, so far, it's not helping. I shoulda saved my $4!

Libby Wellman I like this series a lot. (The third one is the best though)