Elizabeth's Reviews > Lover Reborn

Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward

Sep 24, 11

bookshelves: to-read

OMG I can't wait!!! Even though its not Quays book I still love me some Tohrment. OMG love the cover seriously I think this is my favorite the model in the cover is just soooooooo... YUMMY! Less than 6 months before the book comes out!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Reborn.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shawna (last edited Apr 06, 2011 07:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shawna OMG!!!!! I don't think I can wait until 2012. But frickin thrilled there is a book 10

message 2: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth I know i wish it would have been Blay and Qhuinn. :(

Shawna Elizabeth wrote: "I know i wish it would have been Blay and Qhuinn. :("

I was hoping it would be about Qhuinn & Blay too. I thought I heard their story might be a novella in the near future, but I haven't found anything concrete. I don't know about you but I hope they end up together.

message 4: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth Me to I would really be sad if they did'nt

Shawna Elizabeth wrote: "Me to I would really be sad if they did'nt"

I don't know if I could keep reading the series if they didn't. I would very disappointed. Anyway who know when their story will actually come out or perhaps be finished. We can only wait :-(

Shawna Finally a cover!!! I can't wait. Although seeing the cover makes waiting even more of a torture than beofre!!!

Michelle My favorite cover was Lover Avenged (Rhev), I spent an embarrassing amount of time staring at that guy. This one is good too but not as striking IMO ;)

message 8: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth Michelle wrote: "My favorite cover was Lover Avenged (Rhev), I spent an embarrassing amount of time staring at that guy. This one is good too but not as striking IMO ;)"Wow mine was Lover Eternal