Catherine's Reviews > Here Kitty, Kitty!

Here Kitty, Kitty! by Shelly Laurenston

Oct 25, 12

bookshelves: comedy, contemporary, fantasy-paranormal-sci-fi, read-2011, romance, series, were-shifter, kindle, read-2012
Read from October 23 to 25, 2012 — I own a copy

*Originally Read 4/3/11*

*3.5 Stars*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Here Kitty, Kitty!.

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick I'm about to start this series. Is 3.5 about right for all the books, in your opinion?

Catherine No, not really. The first one was a 4 and the second one a 4.5. Honestly though, even books by Laurenston that I only give 3's are still ones I'll reread when I'm in the mood for funny. Her style suits me to a T.

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick That's good to know, Catherine! Thanks for the clarification!

Catherine No problem. I hope you enjoy them as well. :)

MelissaB This is my fav in this series. I love the Pride series even better, they are so funny.

Mrs. Badass you and me both catherine. she makes me laugh!

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick MelissaB wrote: "This is my fav in this series. I love the Pride series even better, they are so funny."

Jennifer Ashley's?

MelissaB UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "MelissaB wrote: "This is my fav in this series. I love the Pride series even better, they are so funny."

Jennifer Ashley's?"

No Shelly Laurenston's Pride series, it's separate (and better IMO) than the Pack series which Here Kitty Kitty is the third book in (although Here Kitty Kitty was good!)

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Ok, thank you!

MelissaB You're welcome UM! They are a fun change when you need a laugh after something serious.

Catherine MelissaB wrote: "This is my fav in this series. I love the Pride series even better, they are so funny."

I love the Pride series more too. Most of them are longer, for one, and not all of them are quite as off the wall and insane as these three friends.

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick What is book 1 in the pride series?

message 13: by Catherine (last edited Apr 04, 2011 09:25PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Catherine UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "What is book 1 in the pride series?"

The Mane Event (Pride, #1) by Shelly Laurenston

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick YES! I own it!!! Thanks, Catherine!

Catherine No problem!