Darcy's Reviews > Four Play

Four Play by Maya Banks

Apr 11, 11

bookshelves: 2011, erotica, menage
Read on April 11, 2011

I really liked this book and the two stories about the women in love with more than one man. I did think that the Maya Banks story was the stronger one.

With her story, Banks starts out with a couple that talk about their fantasies. During the course of the conversation others are brought in. Chase and Zoe live in a house with their best friends Brody and Tate. So when other people are going to be introduced into the relationship it only makes sense to bring in their friends. Things seem to go great with the new change until a line is crossed, one that none of them even knew was there. It is in the uncomfortable aftermath that you can really see how this relationship is going to change, the only question is will it fracture or can they get over it. I will say that I loved the ending.

With Black's story, I can buy into Kelsey was in love with all the guys, but I had a hard time buying into just how different they all were. Of course there are bound to be big issues when you throw those kind of men together. I also knew right away the big announcement that Kelsey was going to have. I have my doubts with the ending of this one, I can see things not staying the way they ended for long.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Four Play.